Thursday, February 02, 2006

You Do Not Need An SUV

And yes, I mean you. Any of you who drive one of those miserable wastes.
I had an interesting experience with someone driving one of those today. They almost ran my little Honda right over with their Toyota Four-Runner. I noticed this and managed to get out of the way in time and then observed the idiotic culprit. The woman (shock! amazement!) could BARELY SEE OVER THE FUCKING STEERING WHEEL. She looked like she was 12 or something.

Why the fuck would you buy something that you can't see out of? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Never mind, I know the answer.

You have 42 chromosomes.

I hope molded plastic is tasty. Because sooner or later you are going to end up eating that steering wheel, just because you had to have a cool SUV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In defence of the little Blazer S10... I feel the need to disagree. So I wwas moving death waiting to land upon some poor schmuck in a Toyota or Hundai. It was stilll a HELL of a ride :D

Jimmy The Hutt said...

There is a huge difference. You were competent with it. However, the next person to drive it.....