Friday, February 10, 2006

So Chun Says

While Fred Durst may be the biggest example of artificial success ever generated by the media, excepting any boy group in existence, he did have on stroke of genius.

I refer, of course, to "Break Stuff". It describes my mood, on any given day, quite accurately. Its the only song worth listening to from Mr. Durst and the clan of no-talent ass-clowns that follow him around and pretend to play music (excepting Wes Borland, who knows how to throw down some kick ass guitar). Like the man said, "Every man is occasionally blessed by luck". Certainly true for Limp Bizkit, or whatever the fuck they call themselves these days.

The song itself especially poingnant today, since I won the game within 15 minutes of arriving at work this morning.


So, yeah, that's how my day started out. How about yours? Oh, wait, I don't give a fuck...

No comments: