Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Drinking the Kool Aid

Conservatives.

Where the fuck did they go? And don't try to tell me to look around. Those fucks in the GOP are NOT conservatives.

Do you see smaller government? Do you see greater personal liberty?

If you do, stop drinking the motherfucking Kool Aid.

It seems like this has become the greatest past time these days. No matter what UNBELIEVABLE line of bullshit comes from the GOP, its accepted as gospel by most people. I knew you people were fucking stupid. Hell, the damage done to my teeth as I grit them to keep my mouth shut is a testimony to humanity's never ending ability to be dumber then all fuck. But this kind of shit? You MUST be kidding.

Oh, wait, you aren't. God dammit.

1 comment:

John said...

Some interesting reading:
The Republican [NeoCon] War On Science
by Chris Mooney
ISBN:9780465046751
The escalations of his 'war' coincide with the Generations of Neoconservatism...