Thursday, October 09, 2008

Shhh! Your Ignorance Is Showing.

Here is a piece of advice: don't try to talk politics with me. You have no idea what you are talking about, and you will only enrage me and increase my loathing of you. Seriously. Don't regurgitate talking points about Barack Obama, about how he's going to make sure that welfare mothers get enough money for crack and terrorists have open access to America. The talking points are wrong. I can prove that with 5 minutes and Google. The fact that you aren't willing to do any kind of research or information gathering and parsing proves you aren't fit to participate. You don't actually know anything, just repeat what your favorite talking head has vomited into your ear canal. Your ignorance is sickening to those few of us who actually make decisions based on positions, record, and valid data. You know, the ones smarter than you.

So stick to sports, or car races, or whatever banal topic you choose to throw at me. While it might bore me, it will spare you.

I'm just telling you this for your own good.

No comments: